- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and screenings
- Evaluation and selection of hearing aids to meet your needs
- Digital hearing aid fittings utilizing state-of-the technology
- Real ear measurement as recommended by Consumer Reports
- Advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom hearing products, including musicians’ earplugs, swim molds and hearing protection
- We take most kinds of Insurance
Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting
Our staff emphasizes ongoing cleaning and maintenance after your hearing aid purchase to ensure you receive optimum performance and benefit from your hearing aids. We encourage all our patients to come in for routine cleanings and annual hearing evaluations.
In Office Services
Maintenance, Cleanings and Evaluations
Custom hearing protection is available for people who work or play in loud noise or music, or for industrial hearing protection. We offer custom earmolds for musicians, hunters, swim molds, iPods, and hands-free cell phones.
- Size 10 yellow
- Size 312 brown
- Size 13 orange
- Size 675 blue
Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
The audiometric evaluation consists of pure tone air and bone conduction testing. Testing pure tones is done to determine the degree of hearing loss and whether hearing loss is conductive or sensorineural. Speech audiometry is obtained to evaluate the individual’s ability to recognize speech at a comfortable volume. Uncomfortable level testing will ensure that the hearing aids will never be too loud.